Jerry Seinfeld is a fictional titular character of the seminal NBC comedy show Seinfeld. He was portrayed by his namesake.
Why He Is The Master of His Domain
- Jerry Seinfeld played himself really well.
- He is very likable and funny.
- He has created various catchphrases such as “Who are these people” and “Hello Newman”.
- He has a unique liking of Superman and breakfast cereal.
- He has great chemistry with George, Kramer and Elaine.
- A lot of the episodes he appeared in are really funny to watch.
- He is an example of Jewish comedy done right.
- His standup routines in the early seasons of the show aren’t as good as his appearances in the episodes.
- Jerry can be a little annoying.
- He, George, Kramer and Elaine get arrested and put on trial for the Good Samaritan law in The Finale.