Jean Bison is a secondary antagonist of the 2004 video game Sly 2: Band of Thieves. He was voiced by Ross Douglas.
Why He Rocks
- Jean Bison is a prospector from 1852 who got buried alive in an avalanche. The freeze kept him alive and thawed out 120 years later due to global warming.
- Ross Douglas did a great job voicing Jean Bison.
- As with the other Klaww Gang members, he can be heard via radio chat at the Safehouse.
- He has the most Clockwerk parts: Both lungs, a stomach and his talons.
- At the very end, he decided to work for EPA but got frozen again after trying to rescue penguins.
- His boss battle is unique, where Bentley can use a walkie talkie to command Sly to use buzzsaws, logs or flames.
- The plot twist where he sold Clockwerk’s parts to Arpeggio is well-executed.
- He, the Contessa and Arpeggio make cameos in A Starry Eyed Encounter.
- He is prejudiced to turtles, especially Bentley. He says they’re too stupid to notice the difference between a woodcutter from a woodchuck.
- After he knocked out the Cooper Gang with the Talons, he sold all of Clockwerk’s parts to Arpeggio.
- He can seem a little overconfident in being a lumberjack.
- His accent is more Southern than Canadian.]