Júlio is the the main protagonist of the Brazilian puppet series Cocoricó, created by Arcângelo Mello and Eliana Lobo.
Why He Likes To Play Harmonica
- He is a good example for kids, he always a good and polite boy.
- His iconic catchphrase "Puxa, puxa, que puxa!".
- He's very friendly with his animal pals.
- He's also the most iconic and likeable characters in the show.
- Very funny scenes envolving him.
- Fernando Gomes did an iconic voice acting as him.
- He was a bit unlikeable in the pilot show.
- His design, althought good, is a bit scary depending of the POV.