|Ingrid Giraffe (My Gym Partner's a Monkey)
"It never hurts to apologize, even if you didn't do anything wrong."
||The shy but friendly Giraffe
|Media of origin:
||My Gym Partner's a Monkey
Ingrid Giraffe is a giraffe who is a student of Charles Darwin Middle School and one of the main characters of My Gym Partner's a Monkey.
Why She Rocks
Sunshine and tulips and chewing acacia. Good friends and hair clips and trinkets from Asia.
- She’s one of the few likable characters from an otherwise kinda bad show.
- Her voice is good, being voiced by Grey DeLisle.
- She's in good terms with Lupe Toucan.
- Her character design is good and fairly cute.
- This character is pretty shy towards many people, but is also friendly and helpful at the same time, especially to her friends.
- She is the star of the episode "Ingrid Through the Out Door".
- Her great "Sunshine and Tulips" song from "Animal School Musical".
- There have been moments in the series where she expresses that she has a secret crush on Adam Lyon.
- Since she’s a giraffe, she has a incredible tall height, but that means she has to bend down sometimes in order for us to see her face, and that can get uncomfortable at times.
- Sometimes, her crush on Adam can be stalkerish and overbearing, showing kindness up in his face, which can be creepy to Adam.