Hudson Gimble is the tritagonist of the American live action sitcom "Game Shakers". This page will focus on his current self, where he massively improved in the third and final season.
Why He Rocks Now
- Unlike in the first two seasons, Hudson became slightly more intelligent, more mature than he was in his initial state.
- He is no longer a butt-monkey in this season, and at times he helps when the two girls are developing a game.
- He tends to abandon his idiotic nature, and tries to focus more on being an intelligent and sensible person, and when he does something impressive or intelligent he somewhat finally gets acknowledged and he shows some slight responsibility if they tend to get in a flabbergasting situation.
- His jokes have massively improved, and his infamous giggling has become a somewhat iconic thing that he does.
- He still cares deeply about his friends, and would help them if they are going through something, and will stick to them no matter what the situation is, he also becomes a more trustworthy person as time passes by.
- He no longer takes commands literally, and finally could tell whether if it's sarcasm or if it's really important.
- He is one of the few Game Shakers characters who gets character development, as he knows the consequences of his actions, and proving how capable he is as a person.
- He had an awful start in the first two seasons.
- He sometimes revert back in to his idiotic nature.
- He still tends to giggle for no whatever reason, like it's a habit or something.