"Don't let your kids watch this!" - Robbie Rotten
This article contains potentially sensitive content that may be discomforting or upsetting to certain users. Reader discretion is advised!
Himiko Yumeno is a character featured in Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony and a participant of the Killing School Semester. Himiko has the title Ultimate Magician. However, she claims she is a real magic user, thus preferring the title Ultimate Mage.
Why She Rocks Now
- She has a great talent that was highly requested by fans before V3 came out. So when an Ultimate Magician was finally made, needless to say the fans' requests were fulfilled.
- She has a great character deign perfect for a mage. She's also incredibly adorable.
- Like Byakuya and Sonia before her, she is followed around by an annoying but well-meaning stalker she isn't interested in. However, unlike Byakuya and Sonia, Himiko comes to really regret the way she treated Tenko after the latter dies during the Killing Game and Tenko's parting words to her kickstart her development.
- She got trapped in hidden room in the library by the rubble in the last chapter. However, she saves herself by finding the secret passageway in that room, and she manages to find her own way out.
- Character Development: She began the game as a whiny, lazy, slacker who was always insisting that her magic was real. However, around the end of Chapter Three, she stops whining about how "tiresome" everything is and hiding her emotions, taking Tenko's advice before the latter's death, becoming more outspoken and optimistic, and uses "Nyeh" less. And unlike characters in the previous installments like Ishimaru and Hiyoko, she actually gets to complete her character arc instead of just being outright murdered in the very next chapter, in fact, she manages to survive the Killing Game.
The Only Bad Quality
- She started off as lazy and whiny. But thankfully, she gets better as the game progresses.
- Himiko's title, rather than being 魔術師 majutsushi (a magician in the fantastical sense) or 手品師 tejinashi (magician as in a performer), is simply the Japanese transliteration of the English word "magician" - which in Japanese could also mean both "real" and "stage" magician, although usually refers to the latter.
- Himiko is the shortest female character in Danganronpa V3.
- She strongly dislikes insects.
- Himiko's English voice actress, Christine Marie Cabanos, also voices Chiaki Nanami.
- In a poll hosted by MyNavi, fans voted Himiko the 5th most popular Danganronpa V3 student.
- Pages using Tabber parser tag
- Content Warning
- Cute characters
- Video game characters
- Internet memes
- Intelligent characters
- 2010s characters
- Friendly characters
- Optimistic characters
- Danganronpa characters
- Horror characters
- Japanese characters
- Fan favorites
- Lonely characters
- Comic Book characters
- Small characters
- PlayStation characters
- Sarcastic characters
- Animal lovers
- Dumb characters
- Magical characters
- Characters with Insecurity
- Characters that are super lazy
- Good characters who had a bad beginning
- Underrated characters
- Likable characters
- Good versions of bad characters