|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Incredible Characters Wiki's quality standards.|
Needs some improvement
Harley Quinn is a major character in the Batman franchise, created by Paul Dini and Bruce Timm for Batman: The Animated Series as a henchwoman for the Joker, debuting in the 22nd episode of season 1, "Joker's Favor". She was voiced by Arleen Sorkin, Hynden Welch, and Tara Strong, and is played by Margot Robbie in the DC Extended Universe and will return in the upcoming DC Universe
Why She Rocks
- When she was introduced as Joker's girlfriend, she was shown to be an energetic, cute, bubbly, and crazy girl, all which makes her an interesting character.
- Her character design is cute and iconic.
- Arleen Sorkin, Hynden Walch, and especially Tara Strong, did amazing jobs voicing her.
- Margot Robbie did a fantastic job at portraying her in Suicide Squad, Birds of Prey, and The Suicide Squad.
- She even had her own TV series.
- She has memorable lines such as "Do you wanna try some of my pie?" "Don'tcha wanna rev up your Harley? "Right-a rooney!" and more.
- Her relationship with Poison Ivy is cute.
The Only Bad Quality
- Because of Joker's abusive relationship with her, she can be a massive butt-monkey, especially in "Mad Love".