Mr. Hank Mufflin is Fanboy and Chum Chum's grouchy, yet often playful, teacher and a recurring character of Nickelodeon's animated series, Fanboy and Chum Chum.
Why He's A Very Funny School Director
- He makes some very memorable quotes, such as, "Fully operational huh, well i'll be the judge of that."
- He has a very pleasing voice to listen to, along with Lenny, Kyle, and Boog.
- Despite being known as "grouchy", he can be playful at times.
- His annoyance with Fanboy and Chum Chum is understandable, given how annoying, chaotic, and stupid they can be.
- He’s one of the good characters from an otherwise awful cartoon.
- He has some funny moments, like calling Fanboy and Chum Chum "Purple Kid" and "Talking Raccoon".
- His more funny side is more shown in season 2, which is good development, as he became funnier and less boring.
- He helped DJ the school dance in "Moppy Dearest".
- "I just here for the cup of coffee."
- While the show has many bad, or even average episodes, he can be quite likable in those episodes (with Precious Pig being one of the only exceptions).
- As mentioned above, he is pretty grouchy, however, this doesn't make him bad or unlikable.
- His character design is kinda odd and it makes him look a bit like a monkey.
- As mentioned above in WHR #10, he was unlikable in Precious Pig. Likewise, he was at his worst in Separation Anxiety.
- 2000s characters
- 2010s characters
- Cartoon characters
- CGI characters
- Decent characters
- Fan favorites
- Fanboy & Chum Chum characters
- Good characters from bad media
- Hilarious characters
- Intelligent characters
- Internet memes
- Friendly characters
- Nickelodeon characters
- Relatable characters
- Beware the nice ones
- TV characters