Hamm is the wisecracking piggy bank and one of the supporting characters in the Toy Story franchise.
Why He's Hamm
- He is voiced by Pixar legend, John Ratzenberger.
- He seems to be a technological genius.
- He wasn't as much of a jerk to Woody when he knocked Buzz out the window as Mr. Potato Head in the first movie.
- He is the one who started John Ratzenberger's job as a Pixar voice actor, and is, therefore, his most popular Pixar role yet.
- He and Mr. Potato Head get along great with each other.
- He has plenty of funny moments, like when he switches channels rapidly on the TV in Toy Story 2.
- He is shown helping Woody and Buzz on many occasions.
- He, along with the rest of Andy's toys and Forky, had an emotional and heartwarming goodbye to Woody at the end of the fourth film, as Woody decided to stay with Bo Peep.
The Only Bad Quality
- Even when he is not as unlikable to Woody when he knocked Buzz out the window, he still can kind of be. Thankfully, he did realize he took his behavior a little too far.