The Grim Reaper (simply known as Grim) is the titular main protagonist from the 2003 Cartoon Network animated TV series The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, he is an undead skeleton personification of Death, who speaks with a Jamaican accent and ruler of the Underworld. After having lost a game with Billy and Mandy, Grim is now forced to be their best friend forever.
Why He's The Master of Live and Death
- Being precisely the Grim Reaper, he's a creepy character because of his awesome character design.
- Despite Grim being the embodiment of death itself, he is actually a good guy, which makes him unique from other fictional Grim Reapers.
- The fact that Mandy makes him suffer makes us feel sorry for him, which makes him a very interesting character, much like Squidward Tentacles from SpongeBob SquarePants.
- He may be even tougher than Mandy in some episodes, mainly thanks to having all of the awesome and scary powers of being the Grim Reaper.
- He has a lot of funny moments, some of which even spawned internet memes, a good example is this.
- He is one of the characters that still remains a good and tolerable character in the final two mediocre seasons. In fact, he becomes less of a punching bag during those seasons, meaning he hasn't tortured as much anymore.
- His voice actor, Greg Eagles, does a great job of voicing the character.
- In the 2006 video game, he has a unique moveset for fighting against opponents. His Mojo Meltdown involves him opening up a portal with his scythe.
- He is a punching bag for Billy and Mandy during the show, but thankfully this decreased during the final two seasons.
- He has some gross-out and toilet humor moments, but not as much as Billy and Mandy.
- He can get pretty mean-spirited, annoying, dumb, juvenile, and corny at times.