(Redirected from Gelatin (BFDIA 1-IDFB 1, BFB 17-present))
Gelatin is a male contestant in Battle for Dream Island Again, IDFB, and Battle for BFB.
Why He Deserves Jello (Good Qualities for BFB 19-30)
- He's one of the calmer and more laid-back contestants, and he rarely complains during challenges, unlike the others.
- He's quite a nice and intelligent person who cares about his teammates.
- He has tons of funny moments, such examples include him yelling out "Gelatin & Lollipop!" in BFB 22, and when he said "I always liked deep-fried donuts"
- Yes, He's definitely not without his flaws, but he's learned from his mistakes and he is generally fun-loving, energetic & upbeat.
- Depending on your point of view, He is the meme lord of BFB, as most of his lines are funny.
- He is very good at beatboxing, as shown in BFB 16 & BFB 30.
- He's a very smart guy, and he also made freeze juice.
- Although he did screw up a lot for most of BFB. He got back his laid-back, kind-hearted personality in BFB 17.
- Gelatin eating blue dirt in BFB 28 was definitely a good meme.
- He is the only BFB contestant to appear in every episode of BFB, which is epic!
- He is a very cool character, despite his various blunders.
- He cares about others very much, for example in Zeeky Boogy Doog where he saves Match from being crushed by the HPRC.
- During season 4a, he was very unlikable as he was since he went an intelligent, laid-back nice guy to a self-centered, unlikable, and reckless idiot who has no problem causing mayhem for his teammates. Fortunately, he would redeem himself.
- He has a tendency to push off his teammates for no reason, and as a result of that, most of his teammates don’t get along with him well.
- Even after being flanderized from BFB 1 to BFB 18, he can still be annoying at times, such as in BFB 22, where he was repeatedly screaming "GELATIN & LOLLIPOP!"
- His birthday is on June 29, 2012, which was the same day BFDIA 1 came out.
- Gelatin is implied to have a wide variety of mental disorders (ADHD and Antisocial personality disorder in particular).