Futaba Sakura is the Navigator of the Phantom Thieves, and one of the main characters from Persona 5. She is different from the main crew of the Phantom Thieves, as prior to Persona 5 Strikers, she was a shut-in who does not attend school and rarely, if ever, leaves her house.
Why She Rocks
- Unlike any other palace rulers, Futaba wants help from Ren and the Phantom Thieves to cure her heart to be free from guilt and depression.
- After learning the truth that her mother didn't really commit suicide, Futaba has now decided to join the Phantom Thieves to bring justice to the person who murdered her.
- The reason Futaba is like this is because she felt guilty for being a burden to her hardworking mother, which caused her to "commit suicide".
- After Ren changed her heart, she tries her best to open herself up to other people, and avoid being locked up in her room.
- Futaba may have trouble interacting with others after being a shut-in for so long, she still have this energetic personality when hanging out with Ren.
- She treats her friends as if they were family.
- Ever since Ren changed her heart, she is mostly the little sister type to him that will help each other during in situations.
- She also cares for Sojiro, who also did the same to her.
- Her confidant is very sad and emotional.
- Futaba is able to give buffs/healing to her teammates, which is something that neither both Fuuka Yamagishi/Mitsuru Kirijo or Rise Fujikawa could do.
- She's awkward, yet attractive and cute.
- Her Phantom Thief outfit, along with her Persona Necronomicon/Promotheus/Azul If matches with her personality, and advanced skills with technology.
- If the player had her romanced, she will swear an oath to never leave anyone on her side.
- While she may give buffs to the team, she can't scan enemy weaknesses.
- She can be a bit of a Butt-Monkey at times, despite being a well-written example.
- Her codename Oracle is a reference to Barbara Gordon, who, like Futaba, is a bespectacled super-intelligent red-haired girl with multiple computers.
- Her life issue is fairly similar to that of Nanako Dojima, as both of them can't overcome their mother's death during their initial encounter with the protagonists. Additionally, both are treated as a little sister by every member of the team, unless Ren chooses to date her. Unlike Futaba, however, Nanako never becomes part of the protagonist organisation.
- Her father was never seen or mentioned, suggesting that Futaba's parents are divorced or that the man died.
- Pages using Tabber parser tag
- 2010s characters
- 2020s characters
- PlayStation characters
- Shin Megami Tensei/Persona Characters
- Intelligent Characters
- Japanese characters
- Cute characters
- Attractive characters
- Likable characters
- SEGA characters
- Video game characters
- Anime characters