Frida Suarez is a character from El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera. She is a 13-year old girl who is Manny's best friend and possible love interest, she is also the lead guitar player for The Atomic Sombreros.
She is voiced by Grey DeLisle.
Why She's Manny's Amigo
- Out of all the characters on El Tigre, she contributes to a lot of the show's funniest moments and is a good example of a well-written comic relief.
- Her design is adorable.
- She cares a lot about Manny and barley mistreats him unlike all the other characters from the show such as in "Silver Wolf" where she chooses Manny over Silver Wolf.
- Her friendship with Manny is great and they both share a lot of chemistry and similarities together.
- She is also a good guitar player and is even the leader of her own rock band, The Atomic Sombreros.
- She was also willing to become a Junior Police Cadet to impress her father.
- She is very optimistic and adventurous.
- Grey DeLisle does a great job voicing her and gives her a lot of character.
- She is one of the many reasons why a lot of people like and remember El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera, the show wouldn’t be as good without her.
- She contributes to some of the show's gross out humor such as belching.
- She isn’t really bright and has done a couple of stupid stuff.
- Just like Manny, she is a huge punching bag on this show, though not as bad as Manny.
- She sometimes unknowingly manipulates Manny into doing dangerous and/or bad things every now and then.
- She was completely out of character on "The Ballad of Frida Suarez", where she writes a humiliating song about Manny getting beaten up by Sartana and has him get made fun of by the other students.
- She, along with Manny and Grandpapi made a cameo on The Book of Life during the 2D animated sequence.
- Jorge Gutierrez (The creator of El Tigre) stated that Frida is his favorite character from this show along with Grandpapi.