|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Incredible Characters Wiki's quality standards.|
If this page looks good to you, you may remove this template.
Frankini Valentine also known as Frankini the Grand is Cat’s older brother and a major character in Henry Danger, and its spin-off Danger Force. He is a famous, comedic, social-media maniac with 9.8 million followers who almost revealed the heroes' identities to all of Swellview with his big influence on the Internet, giving him a love for power and spreading his influence onto his followers. He was also able to enter its citizens into dancing through his musical machine. This page will focus on his current self, as he improved in seasons 4-5.
Why He Rocks Now
- He started to get a little more villainous as an extravagant performer whose grandiose schemes are capable of putting the town, Swellview, at great risk. He even put a musical curse over Swellview and didn't reverse it unless Henry & Ray challenged him in a singing contest and mostly won.
- He becomes much more fun and hilarious than he was ever before in his first appearance.
- Frankie Grande does an awesome job portraying him, you can tell he's having fun with the role of being both, a boisterously feminine singer with subtle mannerisms, and a humorous evil genius with flexible choragraphy.
- In Captain Man-Kini, even though he didn't want to, he swapped bodies with Captain Man to defeat Go-Bro.
- Even though still by a little, he's portrayed less as a homosexual figure and more as a humorous & quirky villain whose superpower was hitting high notes that makes others' ears hurt and having a musical talent that also tires out others.
- He was still great in the spinoff, Danger Force. As his singing and performance is very euphonious and full of life in a feminine sense.
- If he was replaced by another villain in Henry Danger: The Musical, it just wouldn't be the same.
- As mentioned before, he's still portrayed as an effeminate homosexual with plenty of flamboyance and occasional traits such as irrational fear that'd immediately suggest this, which can be considered offensive or provocative to some people in the LGBTQ+ community.
- Even though he doesn't rely on strength to make his plans work, he's very much a coward when it comes to hand-to-hand combat, which enforces his effeminate trait.
- His high notes can be considered grating to listen to.
- American characters
- Intelligent characters
- Sarcastic characters
- Quirky characters
- Unlucky characters
- Unintentionally sympathetic
- Dan Schneider characters
- Laughably evil
- Large Hams
- Funny characters
- Hilarious characters
- LGBT characters
- 2010s characters
- Nickelodeon characters
- Live-action characters
- Decent characters
- 2020s characters
- Good characters who had a bad beginning
- Musical characters
- Henry Danger characters
- Good versions of bad characters