Four is an integer and the main host as well as one of the three main antagonists (alongside Announcer and Purple Face) of BFB, and the non-canon one-episode series, Battle for Permission to Meet 10. Four and its co-host X first appeared in the 2008 video "X Finds Out His Value". It appears to be abstract beings representing real-life numbers, letters, or algebraic variables.
Why He Rocks
- It is very calm, well-meaning, and understanding number, and caring about its friends.
- It helped X on how to get his value, for example, it puts X on the seesaw and tries to help him to find his value.
- It is very encouraging, as it tells X to never give up.
- It is more kind-hearted and upbeat compared to most of the number friends.
- It is shown to be nice to the other numbers, even if it is rude to them.
- Yes, it was very unlikable for most of BFB, but it started to mellow out by the end of the series and apologized for its very mean-spirited and cruel actions to some and possibly the remaining contestants, along with the Announcer for stealing his show.
- In "TPOT 6"; it and X gave hospitality to the debuters of TPOT that didn't make it to Two's show once BFB ended. As it gave it food for them to enjoy.
- It also has a valid reason to not share it with the TPOT contestants as Two is the one that provides for them, not it and X.
Four Bad Qualities
- He was badly flanderized in BFB, where it became more selfish.
- It also varies if it was in character or not in the non-canon shorts, making it pretty inconsistent at times.
- Its voice kind of sounds annoying, but not as bad as in BFB.
- Depending on your view, it acted way too hostile when protecting its food from thieves in "TPOT 6".