Four is an integer and the main host as well as one of the three main antagonists (alongside Announcer and Purple Face) of BFB, and the non-canon one-episode series, Battle for Permission to Meet 10. Four and their co-host X first appeared in the 2008 video "X Finds Out His Value". They appear to be abstract beings representing real-life numbers, letters, or algebraic variables.
Why He Rocks
- He is a very calm, well-meaning, and understanding number, and cares about his friends.
- He helped X on how to get his value, for example, he puts X on the seesaw and tries to help him to find a number to help him.
- He is very encouraging, as he tells X to never give up.
- He is more kind-hearted and upbeat compared to most of his other number friends.
- He is shown to be nice to the other numbers, even if they are rude to him.
- Yes, he was very unlikable for most of BFB, but he started to mellow out by the end of the series and apologized for his very mean-spirited and cruel actions.
- He was badly flanderized in BFB, where he became more selfish.
- It also varies if he was in character or not in the non-canon shorts.
- His voice kind of sounds annoying, but not as bad as in BFB.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/J2TYyUftI8k" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>