"Don't let your kids watch it!" - Robbie Rotten
This article contains potentially sensitive content that may be discomforting or upsetting to certain users. Reader discretion is advised!
Flippy is one of the main characters of the 2006 adult-animated web series Happy Tree Friends, its spin-off series, Ka-Pow!, and a playable character in the video game False Alarm along with being the final boss of Deadeye Derby.
Why He is a Strong Soldier
- His character is pretty creative: A nice and approachable guy that becomes a cold-hearted killer deadset on killing anyone he sees when something makes his think of his time in the war.
- He has creative ways of killing his victims, such as stuffing their eyes into film projectors and making them drink their own blood through a straw.
- Like all of the other characters, he is well-designed and looks friendly (until he sees flames); he is also very cute.
- He is sympathetic since he has to suffer PTSD from the wars he’s been in and is turned evil by this against his will.
- Fliqpy is impressively strong as he can stop a speeding propeller with his bare hands.
- His fight scene in “Autopsy Turvy Part 1” was pretty epic and showed that Flippy is very skilled even when he isn’t kill-hungry.
- His voice-acting is good as when he’s Flippy, he sounds very cute, and he sounds bad-ass when he’s Fliqpy.
- Fliqpy is never afraid to kill regardless of whatever creature or thing it is, which makes him fearless.
The Only ''Flippy'' Quality
- Like Lumpy, his character can develop a tendancy of being unlikable by other people due to his habit of killing other characters, though this is intentional.
- He underwent a surge in popularity due to Friday Night Funkin’ fans joining the HTF fandom through the Fliqpy mod.
- Flippy’s most killed victim is Cuddles and Fliqpy’s most killed victim is Giggles.