Finn Sawyer is one of the main characters in seasons 3-5 of Bunk'd. Finn is an energetic boy and cousin of camp director Lou.
He is played by Will Buie Jr.
Why He Rocks
- Unlike the other new characters in season 3 Finn is pretty likeable despite being a rehash of Jorge.
- He is shown to have some quite likable qualities that are enough to get him on this wiki. The same can't be said for his "best friend", though.
- He is caring and protective towards his friends, especially Matteo although he doesn't treat him much with respect.
- Finn is also shown to love and talk to animals.
- In Three Stars and a Baby, it's revealed that the reason for his dimwitted personality is because when he was a baby, Lou accidentally bumped his head on the fridge door.
- He is never self-absorbed, and lets other people take credit for what they worked on, which shows respect.
- He has some funny moments.
- He has plenty of heartwarming moments such as when Finn gets a letter from his parents and is very sad about what it says, but his friends try to make him feel better about the situation.
- He also loves her family very much, especially his cousin Lou, and they all help each other out at times.
- He also got a slight character development in season 5, making him even better.
- He got even better when he had a guest appearance in the season 6 episode ''Finn It to Win It'' as he became an official counselor for Camp Kikiwaka.
- Will Buie Jr did a good job playing as him.
- While still a good character, he is a clone of Jorge, which shows that the writers are running out of ideas.
- He wasn't to likeable in season 3 like the majority of the characters from that season.
- Matteo is a horrible friend to Finn as he constantly insults him over and over but yet, the show want us to believe that they’re really friends
- In episode “It's a Blast!”, Matteo was being extremely Cocky and he made fun of Finn’s rocket and he made Finn feel less confident and yet he never apologized, which shows how careless he is.
- He’s prone to space out in the middle of a conversation and start talking about an unrelated topic.
- He can be annoying.
- He can be painfully unfunny at times.
- He was written out of the show after season 5.