NOTE: Don't change the verbs' times from past to present, as he is a deceased character and it's not officially confirmed that he's still alive or was resurrected.
"I HAVE FURY!"— Fawful, Mario & Luigi series
Fawful (also known as Lord Fawful to his minions) was an eccentric Beanish character and a major antagonist in the Mario & Luigi series. He was the secondary antagonist of Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga and its remake, one of the NPC's for Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, and the main antagonist of Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story and its remake.
Why He Has Rockiness
- Despite being a loon, Fawful was a mechanical genius, and as such, he created many useful and powerful machines (like his versatile headgear and the dome mech that resembles his head).
- He has neat designs, especially his Dark Star Core form.
- His infamous, obscure food metaphors are pretty funny (e.g. "And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!").
- While initially content to be Cackletta's lackey, he became his own villain after the departure of his master.
- In fact, he even did some self-reflection in the beginning of his second boss fight of Superstar Saga (his debut game, mind you), pondering on how important he was for Cackletta's plot.
- Similar to how Cackletta cared for him, he had the same amount of care for his minion, Midbus.
- He is notable for speaking in Engrish (grammatically incorrect English), one of his best quirks and a subtle parody of low-quality video game translations.
- His dialogue is hilariously unorthodox, making him say things like "You idiots of stupidity!", "Have you readiness for this!?", "Cackletta's power has poured into this Koopa who is king!" and his signature catchphrase, "I have fury!".
- He had a very hard time giving up. Even after failing miserably at the end of Bowser's Inside Story, with Starlow straight-up saying he wasn't cut out for villainy, he still tried to take the Mario Bros. down along with him (despite being unsuccessful).
- His boss fights are really fun, even if they can be somewhat frustrating at times.
- Sometimes, his voice can get rather annoying.
- Due to being a mechanical genius, his common sense suffered due to his uncontrollable anger, which often caused him to act in a delusional manner.
- As mentioned above in WHHR#9, his boss fights, while they are really fun, can be somewhat frustrating at times.
- He also appears as the shopkeeper of Fawful's Bean 'n' Badge in Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time.
- His name is a portmanteau of "guffaw" (a term that refers to powerful laughter) and "awful".
- Pages using Tabber parser tag
- Video game characters
- Intelligent characters
- Nintendo characters
- 2000s characters
- 2010s characters
- Super Mario characters
- Beware the silly ones
- Laughably evil
- Large Hams
- Deceased characters
- Funny characters
- Hilarious characters
- Quirky characters