Not to be confused with the Eddsworld character of the same name.
Eduardo is one of the tritagonists in Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, voiced by comedian/voice actor Tom Kenny. He speaks with a strong Spanish accent, sometimes even using Spanish words.
Why He Rocks
- Despite the fact that he can look menacing, he is actually a good friend to everyone at Foster's, like Mac, Bloo, Wilt, Coco, and Frankie, even when everyone's afraid of him.
- His Spanish accent never gets old, especially when he is speaking Spanish.
- He is always grateful for his friends' kindness towards him and appreciates their company.
- He has a number of funny moments, such as repeatedly asking "WHYYY?" to Wilt in "Where There's a Wilt, There's a Way", or his iconic "I like potatoes" quote.
- Continuing from WHR #4, the fact that he likes all types of potatoes is really interesting.
- Everytime he moves, he makes a loud booming sound, which is pretty funny and fitting for his character.
- Whenever, one of his friends is in trouble, he shows remorse, sympathy and concern and often cooperates with his friends to cheer them up.
- His character design is very creative (like the other character designs in the show), and looks very tough, despite his friendly and timid personality.
- In "Good Wilt Hunting", His origin story actually looks like one. His creator was a Latina girl named Nina. She grew up in a dangerous neighborhood probably in Mexico. She created him to scare the bullies away.
The Only Bad Quality
- He can be a coward at times, especially in "Land of the Flea".