Edna "E" Mode is a supporting character from Disney/Pixar's 2004 computer-animated superhero film, The Incredibles and its 2018 sequel. She is a talented fashion designer for superheroes.
Why She Was Dressed To Be Incredible
- She has created custom-made original outfits for superheroes since the "glory days", proclaiming that she even designed for gods.
- She is not bothered about the past, claiming that it distracts her "from the now".
- The director of The Incredibles movies, Brad Bird, portrays her splendidly.
- She has shown a constant desire to create and design new things.
- She is arguably the most memorable Incredibles character, mostly because of her iconic quotes such as "NO CAPES!" and "My god, you've gotten fat."
- Her close friendship with Elastigirl, openly supporting and beating the sense into her.
- She is very spunky, wise, passionate, quirky, creative, hilarious, intelligent, helpful, and sassy.
- She is a great (and very influential) babysitter for Jack-Jack.
The Only Bad Qualities
- While we find it entertaining, her speech about capes causing the deaths of certain superheroes was a little too dark for a kids' film.
- She is not the most emotional person, except Jack-Jack.
- Pixar characters
- Disney characters
- Cartoon characters
- CGI characters
- 2000s characters
- 2010s characters
- Optimistic characters
- Large Hams
- Incredibles characters
- Internet memes
- Fan favorites
- Quirky characters
- Funny characters
- Hilarious characters
- German characters
- Friendly characters
- Japanese characters
- Minor Characters
- Movie characters
- European Characters