EVE (short for “Exterrestrial Vegetation Evaluator”), and often mistaken as “Eva”, is the female lead character and the deuteragonist of the 2008 Disney/Pixar film WALL-E. She is an advanced probe droid and WALL-E’s love interest.
Why She Rocks
- She is kind, caring, brave, and sweet.
- The more WALL-E cares for her, the more she falls for him, eventually making it her top priority to keep him safe, thus giving her great character development.
- She and WALL-E make a very cute couple.
- She is also one of the most iconic characters in Pixar history and robot movies.
- She is willing to follow orders.
- Her spacewalk with WALL-E is one of the most romantic moments in Pixar history.
- She's as cute and adorable as WALL-E!
- Her giggle is really cute.