Drex Stinklebaum is a super villain and a major antagonist in Henry Danger. He was Captain Man's original sidekick before turning to a life of crime. Throughout time he would develop a hatred for Captain Man and swear vengeance on him and his new sidekick Kid Danger. He also gained superpowers in his own right and hoped to surpass his mentor as an equal, as well as destroy those who stand in the way of his goals. He is the archenemy if Kid Danger aka Henry Hart the protagonist of the show.
Why He Rocks
- He's arguably one of, if not the, best Henry Danger villains.
- He'll risk anything to destroy Kid Danger & Captain Man. Even being trapped 100 million years in the past and getting frozen to go back to the present.
- The lizard monster hand he got after preventing Ray from being indestructible and making himself indestructible is pretty sick.
- After his appearance in Back to the Danger: Part 2, he appeared in a few episodes of season 5 in 2020 before "The Beginning of the End" aired.
- As a result of being trapped in the past, he learned to speak and understand cavemen. He also taught cavemen that everything bad is because of Captain Man and Kid Danger.
- The fight scenes with him, Kid Danger, and Captain Man are great and the blimp fight between them is the best one.
- His machines are as impressive as Max Thunderman's.
- He has a cool costume design.
- He is literally Henry and Ray's archenemy.
The Only Bad Quality
- Because he's a dark and violent villain, he might be too scary for the show's young kid demographic. (But he can be easily enjoyed by older fans on the show.)
- He is based on the second Robin Jason Todd, who was once a sidekick to Batman before later betraying him (though under his own terms) and becoming his rival.
- Drex is easily the darkest villain on the show, since he used The Time Jerker's time machine to go back to when Ray became indestructible, and tried to prevent Ray from getting densitized, preventing him from becoming a superhero, and putting the entire city in danger.
- Ray mentions that he never let Drex fight crime with him, despite the fact that he was his sidekick.
- It is possible that the reason why Drex had a side effect after he became indestructible from the densitizer was because he was an adult when he was densitized. In Indestructible Henry, Part 1, Ray's father tested the machine on three men after Ray was made indestructible, which gave them visible side effects for their bodies.