Dr. Emmett Lathrop “Doc” Brown is the professor of Marty McFly and a main character in the 1985 classic sci-if hit, Back To The Future, and the two sequels that followed it. He is portrayed by Christopher Lloyd.
Why He's A Great, Crazy Scientist
- He’s an amazing professor and mentor to Marty McFly.
- His witty charm and stereotypical “crazy scientist“ personality just make him even more of a likable character.
- He invented time traveling. Enough said.
- Also, the way he created time travel is by a time machine in the form of a car, specifically a DMC DeLorean.
- He’s made a bunch of cool gadgets and inventions.
- Christopher Lloyd gives an amazing performance as the crazy professor.
- His lines of dialogue are very clever and unforgettable.
- He could also be considered a great father figure towards Marty whenever he’s down or has family issues.
- The way he appears with his wide eyes and crazy white hair is one of the greatest highlights of his character.
- He has a full-blown page on Wikipedia dedicated to him.
- Movie characters
- Large Hams
- Intelligent characters
- Internet memes
- Live-action characters
- 1980s characters
- 1990s characters
- Characters that have traveled through time
- In love
- Fan favorites
- Popular characters
- Hilarious characters
- Chaotic Good characters
- Quirky characters
- 1950s characters