Deathstroke is a minor antagonist of the Batman: Arkham video game franchise. He was voiced by Mark Rolston.
Why He Rocks
- His design is very comic book accurate.
- Mark Rolston did an excellent job voicing Deathstroke.
- His Origins boss battle is considered one of the best boss battles in the franchise for his variety and difficulty.
- He is charismatic and enjoys working for the Joker and Scarecrow.
- He assumes control of the Arkham Knight’s militia after the Knight redeemed himself. This also carries on into the In From the Cold side mission, which featured the same militia.
- If his side missions from Knight are complete after Batman was unmasked by Scarecrow, he realizes that Batman and Bruce Wayne are the same person.
- In Knight, his boss battle is reduced to a Batmobile tank battle and he was easily defeated by Batman.
- His side missions in Knight are required to get the full Knightfall Protocol ending.
- His design served as an inspiration for the DCEU version of Deathstroke.