Dawn Abigail Harper is one of the Harper quadruplets and the titular main protagonist of the Nickelodeon series, Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn. She's the only girl in the quads, leading to circumstances such as fighting with her brothers. She was the first quad born, making her the oldest. She believes she's the leader quad. She is somewhat of a lone wolf in the Quad group as she is the only girl and tends to be on her own in fights or arguments with them. She is much more independent because of this. Dawn is portrayed by Lizzy Greene.
Why She Rocked
- Her name tells you that she’s the most different out of the siblings, as it doesn’t rhyme with her brothers’ names at all and is a girl’s name, making her stand out more.
- She’s the oldest of her siblings, and she is basically the somewhat lone Wolf in the group, seeing as she’s the only girl and is normally on her own whenever she gets into disagreements with them, and is much more independent. Still, that doesn’t stop her from helping out her siblings in many situations in the end.
- Her creative sibling rivalry plot with Nicky, Ricky & Dicky, which is awesome.
- She has very funny moments, such as Nicky, Ricky, and Dicky hosting a play, and failing miserably, due to her interrupting it, causing them to fight in front of everybody.
- She comes up with interesting ideas in their adventures, such as her and the rest of the Harper Quads hosting a Quad Court to resolve everyone's conflicts.
- She teaches very good morals sometimes, like showing that sleeping without your siblings near you is tough, and is ok to talk about it with them.
- She loves her family and friends very much, and she will often help them in any way she can.
- She brings back the charm seen in the original Nickcom characters, such as Drake Parker and Josh Nichols, Carly Shay, and Cat Valentine.
- She has an awesome, deep, heartwarming bond with her siblings, and she loves them very much.
- Despite getting flanderized in seasons 3 and 4, she was at her best in the touching finale, "Lasties with Firsties", as she was understandably afraid of losing Mae, her best friend, after Amber comes into the picture, and was saddened when she does lose her after taking things too far. She’s understandably angry with her brothers for trying to get her a new friend, knowing that none of them would ever replace Mae, but goes along with it after hearing about Danielle's private jet, wanting to use it to go skydiving with Mae before she does it with Amber first. She gets to the helicopter with her brothers and apologizes to Mae for her behavior, and they make up in the end and become friends again, much to her happiness. Seeing her and Mae have one last moment together was not only tear jerking, but is nice. Then, she skydives holding hands with her siblings and her best friend Mae while saying "I love you guys!". Therefore, this was a really great ending to her story.
- She was badly flanderized in seasons 3 and 4.
- Even before she was flanderized, she can be unlikable sometimes.
- Her sibling rivalry with Nicky, Ricky & Dicky can be a bit mean-spirited at times.
- She can be painfully unfunny at times.
- She can be really competitive at times and want to win 1st place.