Victor "Vic" Stone, a.k.a. Cyborg (sometimes "Cy") is one of the four deuteragonists of the 2003 animated series Teen Titans and the movies Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo and Teen Titans Go! vs. Teen Titans. He is the half-cybernetic half-man, chief technological expert and one of the five founding members of the Teen Titans.
Why He Goes Boo-Yah!
- Cyborg helped the Titans for years, working alongside the other four to protect Jump City from various menaces.
- His past is sorrowful, as he used to be a normal and robust human, but then an accident, which also leads to the death of his mother, left him greatly injured, so his father saved him by replacing his damaged body parts with cybernetics, turning him into who he is today. But his old friends and home shunned him because the robot parts were not inconspicuous, frustrating him greatly and causing him to have resentment and hatred for his father, which is understandable. One night, he wore a hoodie and ran away from home, wanting to get away from his father. That was the last time he saw his old home, friends, and father, because that very same night is when he meets the Titans, teamed up with them to save Starfire and the planet from her enemies, befriended them, and has been on their team ever since and living in his new home in Titans Tower.
- Even when he has his awesome robot abilities, he still has human traits, as he wants people to see him as a good friend, and not a monster, and he’s glad to have good friends like the Titans. His other human traits include having fun, doing human activities, like eating, playing games and video games, working on his projects like his T-Car, etc.
- He also uses his robot abilities for good, as he’s loyal to the team and always stays by them, and always goes to the extreme to stop bad guys and save his new friends and home.
- He still has understandable downsides which he deals with, like making sure his robot parts are fixed when damaged, or recharged when on low battery. And he’s still part human, so he still needs to eat and drink to survive.
- He got great development in season 3, when he went undercover at the H.I.V.E. academy to get enemy info, he meets his nemesis, Brother Blood, who he holds a grudge against. He managed to stick by his team and eventually, he was able to defeat Brother Blood in the end.
- Khary Payton does a fun, hilarious and awesome job voicing the character.
- He can sometimes be annoying, mainly when arguing with his team, mainly Beast Boy and Robin.
- He is sometimes too overprotective of his projects, such as his T-Car.
- His counterpart in Teen Titans Go!
- In most of his appearances, Cyborg's eyes are grey and have no pupils. But, in close-up screenshots, his eyes are dark blue and do have pupils.
- Cyborg is revealed to have had a little crush on Jinx, but not as much as his TTG counterpart.
- Since Cyborg drives the T-Car, it is reasonable to assume he is at least 16 years old.
- Cyborg's strength varies; he struggles to lift a 500-pound weight, but he can lift a building weighing a ton. This may be because after his first battle with Atlas, he learned that he can circumvent his limits that he thought he had, being part machine.
- Cyborg considers heroes like Robot Man something of a prototype of himself. They allowed for the development of the cybernetics that saved his life.
- In the episode "Overdrive", he learned to speak Tamaranian.
- He and Starfire are the only Titans that Slade never taunted.
- Unlike Beast Boy and Robin, Cyborg is the only male whose soul colour is different in the episode "Switched" (White) than in the theme (Azure).
- In the live-action version of Doom Patrol, it is Cyborg who is on the team instead of Beast Boy, who is now on the Titans team.
- Cartoon characters
- Warner Bros. characters
- Fan favorites
- Intelligent characters
- Cartoon Network characters
- Characters with metal powers
- Beware the nice ones
- Friendly characters
- DC characters
- Funny characters
- Internet memes
- Comic Book characters
- 2000s characters
- American characters
- Movie characters
- Titular characters
- Teen Titans characters