Curious George is the titular main character of a series of popular children's books and TV episodes of the same name, written by Margret and H. A. Rey. George (who is referred to as a monkey in the books) was brought from his home in Africa by "The Man with The Yellow Hat.” They are best friends and they live together in "the city" and "the country".
Why He Rocks
- George is a likable main character for the Curious George movies, books, and show
- George’s design is very adorable
- George is very creative and curious.
- He is genuinely friendly to everyone around him.
- He has an optimistic outlook on life and an adventurous personality.
- He has his moments of heroism.
- Frank Welker did an excellent job voicing him.
- He can be mischievous, as his use of extending his curiousity can sometimes get him into trouble.
- Being a young monkey from jungle, he can be naive to the ways of civilization.