|Connor (Detroit: Become Human)
"Nice try, but I'm no deviant."
|Media of origin:
||'Detroit: Become Human'
Connor is one of the main protagonists of the 2018 game Detroit: Become Human. He is played by Bryan Dechart.
Why He Rocks
- He is very bad ass.
- His quotes such as "My name is Connor, the Android sent by CyberLife" and "I like dogs" are very memorable which has became a meme.
- The end-credits scene where he and Hank are hugging is very heartwarming.
- He is very determined and will never give up as he tried getting Hank to come with him when he first meets him.
- He goes through such great character development, he goes from emotionless to actually expressing human emotions.
- He is the only character in the game where he can come back multiple times after he dies.
- His relationship with Hank changes greatly from terrible to a father and son relationship.
- He's very intelligent as he can help Hank solve crime-scenes.
- He has a cool ability where he could see what had happened in the crime scene if he had gathered enough evidence to see that vision.
- He takes things too literally, but that is excusable since he is a robot.
- He is harassed by Gavin Reed just because he is a robot which is discrimatory.
- Connor dying multiple times can result in Hank killing himself.