Clay Puppington is the main antagonist of the show, Moral Orel. He is seen to be an abusive, strict, alcoholic father towards Orel Puppington, the main protagonist in the show with the same name, Moral Orel. He is the stepfather to his wife's second son, Shapey Puppington, and the adoptive father of Block Posabule. He is also seen to hate his job of being the mayor of Moralton, being a father, and his marriage.
Why He Rocks
- He is seen to be a very well written character, even considered to be the most well written character in Moral Orel.
- He was voiced by the great, Scott Adsit, who voiced Baymax from Big Hero 6, did a phenomenal job voicing Clay Puppington. His voice is awesome whenever he is seen yelling since it shows the amount of energy Scott Adsit shows.
- He is shown to have some funny and tragic quotes.
- "Change is only for hippies and underwear."
- "And you realize... all too soon... that you're not good enough."
- "And that you never acknowledged his existence because you knew deep inside that you were what you feared you were."
- Sacrifice and Nature is where his character really shined, showing how abusive, but fascinating and well written his character is.
- His character is portrayed to be an abusive father figure, and is exceedingly accurate to how abusive parents in real life are.
- Clay in his mid-twenties, he shared similarities with Orel. He spent most of his days studying the Bible and drinking apple juice. He was shown to be a good character until he met Bloberta.
- Let's get the most obvious thing out of the way, he's an alchoholic and an abusive father towards his sons.
- 75% of the lessons he teaches Orel could be considered disagreeable and poor.
- When Bloberta introduced Clay to liquor, it made a massive change in his character.
Clay never drank beer. His last name, "Puppington", refers to stop motion.