This page along with Dexter's page are dedicated to their original voice actress, Christine Cavanaugh (1963-2014) She Will Always Be The True Chuckie
Charles "Chuckie" Crandall Watanabe Finster is a fictional character from the Nickelodeon animated television series' Rugrats and All Grown Up!. He is Tommy Pickles's best friend, the son of Chaz and the late Melinda Finster, stepson of Kira Watanabe Finster, stepbrother of Kimi Finster, and the major tritagonist (originally, deuteragonist before the introduction of Dil Pickles). He was first voiced by Christine Cavanaugh, then Nancy Cartwright in seasons 8 and 9. In Rugrats in Paris, he is the main protagonist.
Why He Deserves To Have A Family (in a good way)
- He is very loyal to his peers, as he cares about his family and friends very much.
- He’s loves his dad, Chaz, very much, as well as his step-mom, Kira, and his step-sister, Kimi, and always tries to make them proud, as well as trying his best of being a good big brother to Kimi.
- Chuckie cares about his friends very much, Phil, Lil, Susie, and especially his best friend, Tommy, and is always there for them, like when he came back to Tommy to defend him and Dil from the monkeys in The Rugrats Movie.
- While timid, he remains a cute and kind boy, like when he’s friendly to even Angelica at times.
- He can be brave sometimes, like when he was brave during Rugrats in Paris, and stopped the wedding of his dad and Coco by saying "NO!" as he was running in, saying his first ever word to the adults.
- He is very smart for his age, managing to use the Reptar Wagon to quickly get to Tommy and Dil and use the Banana food jar to lure the monkeys away from them in The Rugrats Movie.
- Though he is scared of many things, he tries really hard to be brave, like when he went through his dad’s greenhouse to help Tommy when he was struggling with a water hose in "Farewell, My Friend".
- Incredible voice acting by the late Christine Cavanaugh.
- Nancy Cartwright also did a good job voicing him.
- He is very quick to panic, like the times Angelica easily scares him.
- He can be annoying sometimes, like when struggling with his step-sister Kimi.
- He is sadly unlikable sometimes, for example, during "Grandpa’s Bad Bug", he was at his worse, as he, along with Tommy, Phil, and Lil, were doing something badly to Grandpa Lou. And also, in "Hold the Pickles", when himself, along with Tommy, Phil, Lil and Kimi try to make Dil more likeable for Taffy when they think she doesn't like him.
- His screams can be annoying at times.
- Out of all the main Rugrats, Chuckie has the most episodes centered around him.
- Intelligent characters
- 2000s characters
- 1990s characters
- Cartoon characters
- Friendly characters
- Nickelodeon characters
- Cute characters
- Movie characters
- Hollywood Walk of Fame characters
- TV characters
- Decent characters
- Klasky Csupo characters
- Beware the nice ones
- Characters that are often misjudged
- Underrated characters
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade characters
- Dedicated characters