"Don't let your kids watch this!" - Robbie Rotten
This article contains potentially sensitive content that may be discomforting or upsetting to certain users. Reader discretion is advised!
Chihiro Fujisaki is a character featured in Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc and a participant in the Killing School Life. His title was the Ultimate Programmer.
Why He Rocks
- He's so sweet and nice that he literally wouldn't hurt a mosquito, because it could have a family.
- On top of his kindness, he's also incredibly adorable.
- While he is incredibly shy and insecure, he's a true genius. So much so that he actually invents his own Artificial Intelligence, such as Alter Ego and Chiaki Nanami.
- In spite of the overall small role he has in the game (small role in Chapter 1 and is the fourth to die as the victim of Chapter 2), he has a big impact on the story. As Alter Ego, the AI he created, drove the plot of the next two chapters and saved Makoto's life in Chapter 5. "IF" also reveals that he created Monokuma's software, and his other work goes on to influence the plot of the later games.
- Despite being sensitive and fragile, he's much stronger than he may appear at first glance. While he is shy, his strength of will and ability to confront his own insecurities is actually quite remarkable. But unfortunately, this courage is what ultimately leads to his death.
The Only Bad Quality
- When he asked Mondo to train with him and become stronger, he was unaware that the latter didn't believe he's that strong and is also jealous of Chihiro for his ability to confront his own insecurities and working to change. Tragically, it causes Mondo to panic, resulting the Chihiro's death.
- Chihiro's introduction to Makoto at the beginning of Danganronpa has him ask if he and Makoto had met before. This is the first subtle hint of the students' memory loss at the hands of Ultimate Despair.
- Chihiro's former high school, St. Elbandia Academy, is a reference to another Spike Chunsoft game, Elvandia Story.
- His English voice actress also voices Sayaka Maizono and Tsumugi Shirogane in Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony.
- His Japanese voice actor also voices Taichi Fujisaki, Chihiro's father.
- In the School Mode, he makes a reference to Usami and Four Dark Devas of Destruction, as he mentions wanting to have a hamster or a rabbit and wonders if there are any in the school. This appears to be further referenced in an official art.
- Because Alter Ego uses Chihiro as an avatar, Chihiro and Alter Ego share voice actors in both the Japanese (Kōki Miyata) and English (Dorothy Elias-Fahn) versions of the game.
- Pages using Tabber parser tag
- Content Warning
- PlayStation characters
- Danganronpa characters
- Deceased characters
- Horror characters
- Japanese characters
- Cute characters
- Friendly characters
- Intelligent characters
- Fan favorites
- Underrated characters
- Characters with Insecurity
- TV characters
- 2010s characters
- Internet memes
- Characters that are often misjudged
- Lonely characters
- Small characters
- Likable characters
- Video game characters
- Comic Book characters
- LGBT characters