“The nature of the movies is different than it was five years ago, and they're all driven by the possibilities of CGI, which means you can make anything happen on screen that you can possibly desire.” - Tom Hanks
Computer-generated imagery (CGI) is the application of the field of computer graphics (or more specifically, 3D computer graphics) to special effects. Something that is used in films, television programs, and commercials, and in printed media. These will most likely be the great characters who helped to bring in the charm of this new style of animation.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- Angelo Rules Characters (5 P)
- Jimmy Neutron characters (17 P)
- Pixar characters (2 C, 29 P)
- Shrek characters (6 P)
- Toy Story characters (6 P)
Pages in category "CGI characters"
The following 112 pages are in this category, out of 112 total.
- Betty Quinlan (Jimmy Neutron)
- Blake Belladonna
- Bob the Tomato
- Bolbi Stroganovsky (Jimmy Neutron)
- Boog Shlizetti
- Brian (The Magic Roundabout)
- Brittany Tenelli (Jimmy Neutron)
- Burt (Penguins of Madagascar)
- Butch Pakovski (Jimmy Neutron)
- Butt-ler (Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures)
- Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story)