Byleth is the main protagonist of the 2019 RPG game Fire Emblem: Three Houses.
Why They Rock
- At the start of the game, when Byleth was introduced, they saved Edelgard from being killed from a violent Axe user. After their encounter with Sothis, Byleth repeats the scene, and knocks the murderer back.
- The sword Byleth wields, the Sword of the Creator, was originally wielded by Nemesis, the only previous user of the sword. Byleth took hold of the sword, and killed the leader in battle. The sword, choosing Byleth as its new, rightful wielder, glowed with a fiery aura.
- Not only the Sword of the Creator, but Byleth also possesses the Crest of Flames.
- Eventually in the game, Byleth becomes the professor of the Garreg Mach Monestary.
- Byleth is unique in that they have the ability to telepathically communicate with Sothis.
- When Byleth foresaw Monica stab Jeralt to death, Byleth tried their best to prevent it from happening (but failed). They even showed great remorse for the man's mortal injury. Heartbreaking, isn't it?
- Both he and the male and female design are stunning, and she/he is very attractive, especially the female version.
- After Sothis combines herself with Byleth, they gain the strength to get out of the strange void and fight against Solon.
- Similar to Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles, Byleth is able to see into the future, so they try to stop an incident from happening, and even wields a special sword that, for a long time, was originally wielded by someone else.
- Despite the many sword fighters controversy and the mixed reception, they are good fighters in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
- As Sothis informs them, Byleth appears to not know the value of their own life, and they do not express too much emotion either.
- For most of the game, in the cutscenes, Byleth has no dialogue, giving them no personality.