Burt is a character from the Madagascar franchise who appears exclusively in the series The Penguins of Madagascar as a supporting character.
Why He Rocks
- He is one of the most likable and recurring characters in the series and is also quite memorable.
- Unlike many new characters in the series, like Joey, Bing and Bada who occasionally have aggressive behavior, he is always calm and peaceful and rarely gets hostile towards penguins or any other animal in the zoo.
- This is mostly shown in "An Elephant Never Forgets", in which he goes after "Kid Kazoo" (a human who used to bother him as a child) simply to return the whistle he had stolen from him a while ago, while the penguins thought he was actually looking for revenge.
- Speaking of which, the episodes centered on him are also very good, Just like Roger and Leonard.
- He is also a good protector of the zoo's animals, so much so that he was the one who defeated the snake Savio and saved the smaller animals from being eaten by him.
- He has a wide variety of scenes and funny lines throughout the episodes.
- Like most of the other animals in the series, he has a great design.