Bowling Ball, labeled "The Strong One" is a male contestant competing in Battle for Isle Sleep. He's a member of the Shining Lights.
Why He Rocks
- His masculine voice suits him well for a male character.
- His interactions with Beach Ball and Dodecahedron were good.
- He was shown to be competitive at challenges, such as episodes 3 and 4 of Battle for Isle Sleep.
- He's shown to be a strong and brave person in general.
- He had a few funny moments, such as when Camera was serving pancakes with three plates, he flipped the plates and ate all of the pancakes, which made both Alarm Clock and Dodecahedron upset. Then, Camera got angry at him and he got sent to the Time-Out Area.
- His design in episode 6 onwards was polished and clearly accurate, and it's also passable.
- He is smart and clever, one example is when Nintendo accidentally eliminated Eggy, he reminded him that only one person should leave at every single episode.
- He didn't do much in "Time to Rhyme".
- His design in episodes 1-5 was bad and was also low quality.