Bow is a central character in She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, and a leader of the Rebellion. He is a companion in the adventures of The Princess Alliance. He uses a tracker pad and has some knowledge of technology management, and he also works as a master archer, often creating his own "trick arrows." During the final battle against Horde Prime, he entered a romantic relationship with Glimmer.
Why He Rocks
- He is the heart of the Best Friends Squad, but later crumbles under the pressure and nearly goes insane in one episode of season 5.
- Season 5 has her build a really cute relationship with Glimmer.
- He still better that 1980s counterpart, as he actually has a personality apart from "male hero".
- Speaking of his 1980s counterpart, his character design is also arguably much better, as it's more diverse and has a better, more realistic design.
- In season 4, he, along with Adora, traveled to Beast Island (a place that being sent to is considered a fate worse than death) to rescue Entrapta, who, keep in mind, had previously betrayed them for the Horde, and overall, has a problem with a lack of loyalty and only being motivated by her tech obsession. And not just for her to shut down the Heart of Etheria, but because they both still considered her one of them (but, to Entrapta's credit, Catra manipulated her into thinking they abandoned her by using her insecurities against her).
- His bows have much more uses than just "bows", as many of them have multiple other functions. This is much more creative than his 80s counterpart's usage of arrows.
- While not to the degree of Entrapta, he's incredibly intelligent, as he was the one who invented his aforementioned arrows and tablet device.
- He's so emotionaly supportive towards Glimmer to the point that she panics when he starts branching out with other friendships in "Princess Prom". When a rift forms between them throughout season four, she does not take it well, highlighting the parallels between her and Catra.
- Unlike Adora and Glimmer, Bow doesn't achieve any sort of personal growth from the beginning but he's still a well-developed, rounded character.
- All you have to do to take him out is to cut his bowstring, at least according to Netossa.
- Unlike the other princesses (sans Entrapta) he doesn't use any sort of magic.
- Bow is shown to be skilled at the violin, card tricks, and is very knowledgeble on the history of Etheria.
- Since the beginning of the show, it was confirmed by Karen Fukuhara that Bow was raised by two fathers and has no mother. His parents, George and Lance, are later seen in "Reunion", and they also show up for Glimmer's coronation.
- Bow is known in Spain as "Arco", the literal meaning of his name in Spanish.
- 2010s characters
- 2020s characters
- In love
- Netflix characters
- Cartoon characters
- TV characters
- American characters
- DreamWorks Animation characters
- LGBT characters
- Friendly characters
- She-Ra and the Princesses of Power characters
- Cute characters
- Intelligent characters
- Badass characters
- Young adults
- Likable characters