Billy is the deuteragonist in The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy. He is Mandy and Grim's friend. He is a dim-witted, happy-go-lucky boy living in Endsville. He has an extremely low IQ of -5, having been outperformed by even inanimate objects. Good-natured and incredibly dopey, Billy's curiosity tends to get him into trouble he can't get out of by himself. Billy enjoys the company of Mandy and Grim and would do just about anything for them.
Why He Destroys Them All
- His quirky dimwittedness is often hilarious and fun to watch.
- He has created many funny memes, such as some of the expressions he’s made, a good example is this.
- With that said, he is greatly animated.
- He also at the same time, made some lines that were quotable and scenes that were both timeless and quotable like the "Bug!" scene or memeable like the "Raggle Fraggle" story or the "I like chocolate!" scene, or even the infamously iconic "Just destroy us all!" line which is repeated over and over from "Attack of the Clowns" for example.
- He has a great friendship with Grim and Mandy, helping them whenever they feel down and supporting them throughout their adventures. Billy supports Grim like an actual friend compared to Mandy, with Grim admitting it’s better to be around him than Mandy. Speaking of Mandy, Billy always enjoys doing whatever she asks and does it for the value of their friendship, even if Mandy treats him more like a servant, which at times can be pretty funny.
- Unlike Mandy He’s a nice person to be around as he’s very loyal, helpful, affable, and pleasant.
- He’s usually very understanding to his friends like Mandy and Irwin, and even other characters, like Nergal Jr. and Sperg, who loathe him.
- He has a cute character design, like Mandy and the other children in the show.
- His behavior and actions, despite being annoying sometimes, all shows he has honest intentions.
- While at home he is sometimes lazy, slothful, and messy, at the same time, though, he is charmingly silly and can also be fun to be around.
- His voice is hilarious, amazing, and memorable in an iconic yet goofy manner, thanks to the talents of Richard Steven Horvitz voicing him.
- In general, he is one of the funniest characters of the entire cartoon network family.
Qualities that He Needs to Be Destroyed. RIGHT NOW!
- He was flanderized quite horribly in seasons 5-6, but he redeemed himself in Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion.
- Even before and after he is flanderized, he can be clueless and ignorant for the wrong reasons.
- He can cause destruction or provactivation because of his lack of common sense.
- He can be very lazy, untidy, indolent, gross, slothful, and listless when at home. Outside of home, he can bring this attitude with him, like when he spilled salt in a restaurant in "Dumb Luck”.
- He can be very annoying with his temper tantrums or overreactions, especially with his yelling and screaming.
- He can misjudge people and be super naïve.
- Billy's voice actor, Richard Steven Horvitz also portrayed Zim from Invader Zim and Rodney J. Squirrel from Squirrel Boy.