Elizabeth "Betty" Barrett, also known as Atomic Betty, is the titular protagonist of the series of the same name.
On her home planet Earth, to most of her friends and family, young Betty Barrett is an average 7th-grade middle school student who is highly athletic and loves every single sport that she tries, especially ice hockey. She even enjoys singing in her band.
She was voiced by Tajja Isen.
Why She's Atomic
- She is sweet and brainy.
- She has a cute and girly personality.
- She is highly athletic and loves almost every single sport that she tries, especially ice hockey. She also likes playing pranks, listening to music, reading her science fiction comics and skateboarding.
- She hates bullying, snobbery and injustice.
- She helps with Sparky, Paloma, Regeena, X-5 and Admiral DeGill.
- She has a cute relationship with Noah Parker.
- Tajja Isen does a excellent job voicing her.
The Only Bad Quality
- She can be unlikable at times.
- In the Atomic Betty pilot, Betty's missions took place at night but in the television series, Betty's missions took place at both day and night.
- Also, Betty's voice sounds a little similar to Blossom from The Powerpuff Girls.
- Also, Betty is not a very good detective because she saw some clues of her Grandmother being a Galactic Guardian and her friend Paloma is an alien, but she didn't think there true.
- Atomic Betty, along with her team make an appearance in one of Snafu's web comics: PowerPuff Girls Doujinshi. Atomic Betty and her ship crew find a ship carrying evil robots like Queen Vexus (My Life As A Teenage Robot) and Protoboy (Robotboy). Atomic Betty is the only Canadian show character to be in Snafu comics.
- Betty appears in all Castaras.
- According to a staff member of Atomic Cartoons, Betty had gone her own separate ways from Sparky and X-5.
- Betty was originally supposed to be 8-9 years old according to concept art.