Banjo and Kazooie, better known by their collective nickname Banjo-Kazooie, are the titular duo of the Banjo-Kazooie game franchise. In the first game, they try to stop the plans of the witch Gruntilda, who intends to steal the beauty of Banjo's younger sister, Tooty, for herself.
Why They Rock
- They have excellent chemistry together, making them likable and memorable.
- Banjo is very friendly to almost everyone.
- Like King K. Rool and Isabelle, they were highly requested characters to be a playable fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate to the point where they actually got in.
- The moveset in Ultimate stays true to the first two games of their home series.
- Banjo made his debut in Diddy Kong Racing.
- Kazooie makes witty remarks to anyone she talks too.
- Their confirmation in Ultimate brings lots of tears of joy to many of their fans.
- They went back to how they originally looked when appearing in Ultimate.
- Their All-Star Theme in Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing is really catchy.
- While there designs are bad in Nuts & Bolts, at least they tried to make Banjo And Kazzoie fine on the Xbox 360.
- Their designs in Nuts & Bolts are hideously drawn and there are way too many blocky edges around their appearances.
- Kazooie can be a jerk at times, especially when Bottles was killed by Gruntilda in Banjo-Tooie.
- They appeared as guest characters from Diddy Kong Racing (Banjo only though) to Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
- Video game characters
- 1990s characters
- 2000s characters
- 2010s characters
- Friendly characters
- Super Smash Bros. characters
- Nintendo characters
- Fan favorites
- British characters
- Funny characters
- Crossover characters
- Diddy Kong Racing characters
- Titular characters