|Armagedroid (My Life as a Teenage Robot)
"You have no reason to mourn. Your destruction makes this world a safer place."
||Kevin Michael Richardson
|Media of origin:
||My Life as a Teenage Robot
Armagedroid is a minor antagonist from My Life as a Teenage Robot.
Why He Wants Your Weapons
- Even though he tries to purge every weapon, he technically is a weapon.
- He contrasts well with his younger sister Jenny Wakeman. Armagedroid is big, male and caused damage to Tremorton while Jenny is small, female and is a true protector.
- Dr. Nora Wakeman regretted creating him due to his destruction towards Skyway Patrol.
- He was wonderfully voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson.
- His character design is inspired by Art Deco, Metropolis and The Empire State Building.
- Even though Vexus is the main villain of the series, Armagedroid is more of a personal foe to Jenny.
- Jenny convinced him that he is a weapon, resulting in his self-destruction.
- He is one of the more disturbing villains to come out of the series.
- Some feel that he is wasted potential after getting blown up in his second and last appearance.
- It isn’t explained on how he was rebuilt by Killgore.
- His overprotection made him become evil.