Angelo Lawrence is the main character of the French series Angelo Rules (Angelo la Débrouille). He is the kid who tries to be the wise guy. He is constantly coming up with plans and strategies to get out of trouble. He’s determined as well that nothing will stand in the way of getting what he wants and actually embraces challenges. Angelo isn’t put off by the natural setbacks most kid have to confront: like parents, siblings and rules but that doesn’t deter him. He has a couple of really good friends who also help him in his strategic planning: Sherwood the Logistic King and Lola the Mega Enthusiast. Together they make a "Winning Trio!".
Why He Rules
- He is smart, creative and friendly, and is always coming up with strategic plans to be able to deal with problems.
- He is always counting on the help of his friends, Sherwood and Lola, and he never lets them down, he also tries to keep them together when they are fighting with each other.
- He has a good relationship with most of the other characters in the show, even the school bully Manette.
- He's brave and loves challenges, and he never gives up on being able to win or get what he wants.
- He is always willing to help anyone who is in trouble or going through a difficult time.
- He's very good at sports, especially basketball and skateboarding.
- Like almost every character on the show, he has a unique and well-done character design.
- He is a bit unsympathetic in some episodes, especially in season 4.
- His rebeliousness can get the best of him at times.
- Angelo Rules Characters
- Cartoon characters
- Characters that are often misjudged
- 2010s characters
- Controversial characters
- TV characters
- Decent characters
- Likable characters
- Intelligent characters
- Cartoon Network characters
- CGI characters
- Obscure characters
- French characters