5-Volt is the mother of 9-volt from the WarioWare franchise. She has a yellow apron, red shirt, green pants, and red shoes.
Wario Ware: Twisted
5-Volt makes a minor appearance at the end of 9-Volt's level, when 5-Volt caught 9-Volt playing on the Game Boy Advance SP, she told him to go to sleep.
Game & Wario
5-Volt forces 9-Volt to sleep and stop playing video games, so 9-Volt has to avoid being seen playing his game. This is what inspired the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stage "Gamer".
5-volt was watching TV when an ad about frying pans appeared. 5-Volt was interested for the ad. After completing the level, 5-Volt was cooking when 9-Volt's 3DS slipped off his hands and fell under a cabinet, she picked up the entire cabinet to 9-Volt's surprise.
Why She's the Greatest Mother of 9-Volt
- She was obviously the Nintendo Equivelant of Dexter and Dee Dee's Mom from Dexter's Laboratory, due to both characters being helpful mothers.
- Her design looks impressive. Especially for a helpful mother who can always be bossy at times.
- And Not to mention that she looks like a better version of Doña Florinda from El Chavo del Ocho.
- Her personality looks impressive for a helpful but bossy mother. Whenever she tries to help everyone to cook the grills at the picnic team in WarioWare Gold.
- Her voice in WarioWare Gold sounds impressive as if she gave Birch Small's voice a big improvement.
- Despite her being bossy, she can also be helpful.
- Some of her personality traits look well-done.
- Her Chibi design in WarioWare: Get it Together looks very impressive.
The Only Bad Quality
- Sometimes, she can be very bossy with her son 9-Volt in Game & Wario. Just because she forces him to sleep and stop playing video games.
- Her hair color was a big inspíration to Fred Figglehorn's YouTube version.
- Sometimes, she doesn't know a lot of things that a lot of mothers do.