Tootie (The Fairly OddParents, seasons 1-5)
Tootie is the younger sister of Vicky, and a recurring character in The Fairly OddParents. She has an obsessive unrequited crush on Timmy, and usually appears to pester Timmy during one of his adventures, although she has also stood up for him on many different occasions where others would not. She was originally voiced by Amber Hood in the pilot season, and was replaced by Grey Delisle in her main series appearance. In the live-action movies, she is portrayed by Daniella Monet.
Why She Was A Good Stalker
- She is a good version of Phoebe from Kid vs Kat.
- Her design is good, especially her iconic diva-shaped glasses.
- She was a nerdy, but nice and goodhearted girl who has an amusing crush on Timmy.
- We can sympathize with her for having a rough life, especially with her evil older sister, Vicky.
- She was mostly caring towards Timmy and would occasionally defend him.
- She does get happy endings with Timmy sometimes. For example, at the end of "Love Struck", it was very sweet for Timmy to agree to be her valentine, as he makes a mature choice and puts her feelings above his own, much to her happiness.
- She was at her best in "Channel Chasers", as she disguises herself as "Deep Toot", and she reveals the truth about her big sister's true colors to Timmy's parents when she learns that Timmy is gone and attempts to severe all ties with her big sister.
- She later became a better version of herself in A Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up, Timmy Turner!, where she grew into a mature and smart woman who helps the world and anyone out, is no longer an occasional stalker, still retains her goodhearted nature, and has a good relationship with Timmy.
- Grey DeLisle did a good job voicing her for the most part. Similarly, Daniella Monet does a very good job portraying her in the live-action films.
- She was flanderized in seasons 6 and 7.
- Likewise, her only unlikable moment before season 6 was "Timmy's 2-D House of Horror", where she does not help Timmy at all whatsoever.
- She can sometimes be creepy when she wants to be near her crush Timmy, showing occasional stalking qualities, even before she was fully flanderized.
- Her voice can be annoying sometimes when it’s in a squeaky and shrill manner, and it's even worse when she's yelling or crying.