"Don't let your kids watch this!" - Robbie Rotten
This article contains potentially sensitive content that may be discomforting or upsetting to certain users. Reader discretion is advised!
The Slender Man, also written as Slenderman, is an internet meme and urban legend, which branched out across the web as a figure that has established his own mythos. Overall, he is the titular main antagonist of the mythos.
Why He Rocks
- His character design is scary and he did a sucessful job when it comes to being a creepypasta character.
- As a villain, his powers are cool as he can teleport, grew tentacles and can actually see even if he doesn't have a face.
- He is one of the only likable Creepypasta characters, alongside Red.
- The Slender Man song is pretty catchy and fits well with the character.
- He also makes apperances in other franchises like when he once appeared in a Team Fortress 2 mod Freak Fortress monster known as Slender Man.
- His comparison with the Enderman from the iconic game, Minecraft and his rival with other creepypast characters such as Jeff the Killer being the most notable one.
- The make-up design and computer-generated movements for him during the first movie was decent, despite the film being a fail.
- He has a very friendly version of himself in SMG4 where he is friends with Mario.
- When it comes to being a creepypasta character, he is unique due to him being having blank white head with no face and his tentacles again.
- He has no backstory or reasons for how he can do what he does, he's also NEVER been given any official motives, making him one of the most mysterious, yet interesting horror characters ever created.
The Only Bad Quality
- He got treated more like a cliched horror movie villain instead of the original creepypasta character in the movie.