Rosarita "Roberta" Cisneros is a character from Black Lagoon. She is an assassin maid who works for the Lovelace Family and hails from Columbia who wants to avenge her masters that were killed in a political rally by American soldiers.
Why She Rocks
- She is a very tactical and highly agile Marksman who uses her maid clothing and polite speech to trick her opponents and start the battle to easily outsmart her opponents.
- Her backstory is very tragic as she grew up by an militant army known as FARC and regretted her actions of killing innocents after she retired from FARC and then she went insane after a political rally from American soldiers killed her masters which now she swore to protect the bloodline of the Lovelace family and Garcia.
- Similar to a dark hedgehog from another well-known franchise. She's edgy in a very well-written manner and sympathetic due to her past of those she wanted to protect.
- Her Japanese and English voice is very well done especially her English role Tabitha St. Germain who captures both her polite speech and mentally broken personality.
- She'll protect Garcia no matter how dire the situation is and will look after him and the Lovelace family to regain her sanity.
- She has many weapons and explosives hidden in her maid dress to surprise her foes and is great with dual-welding pistols and snipers with great accuracy.
- She tends to get a large humorous amount of jokes referring to famous films on her such as The Terminator when she is called "killer robot from the future" due to her being extremely formidable to fight, hard to kill and her skills and agility.
- She tends to over-obsess on protecting Garcia which can make her kill random people and loses her foresight and temper when he's near to others.
- In the 3rd season of the anime adaptation she was looked at as worse than the American soldiers which the anime sympathized with the American soldiers involved in the rally more than her even though they killed her masters and destroyed part of her mansion. Thankfully in the manga this wasn't the case as she was sympathized and the soldiers were looked as the worst.