Ricky Harper (Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn, seasons 1 and 2)
Richard "Ricky" Jared Harper is one of the Harper quadruplets and one of the three titular co-protagonists (alongside Nicky Harper and Dicky Harper) of the Nickelodeon series, Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn. He was the second quad born. He is book-smart and believes that he's the only normal one of the quads. He considers himself to be always right and the leader of the quad, against Dawn. Ricky is portrayed by Casey Simpson.
Why He Rocked
- His name rhymes with his brothers, all having icky in them, which is funny, Ricky.
- He’s the 2nd oldest of his siblings, and he is super smart and does great in school and helps anyone who has trouble with assignments and homework, he’s a bookworm, and he often comes up with plans to help him and his siblings out in their adventures.
- His creative sibling rivalry plot with Nicky, Dicky & Dawn, which is awesome.
- He has very funny moments, such as he, Nicky, and Dicky hosting a play, and failing miserably, due to Dawn interrupting it, causing them to fight in front of everybody.
- He comes up with interesting ideas in their adventures, such as him and the rest of the Harper Quads hosting a Quad Court to resolve everyone's conflicts.
- He teaches very good morals sometimes, like his most common trait of still having fun as a kid, even if your very smart, and take a break from studying sometimes.
- He loves his family and friends very much, and he will often help them in any way he can.
- He brings back the charm seen in the original Nickcom characters, such as Drake Parker and Josh Nichols, Carly Shay, and Cat Valentine.
- He has an awesome, deep, heartwarming bond with his siblings, and he loves them very much.
- Despite getting flanderized in seasons 3 and 4, he was at his best in the touching finale, "Lasties with Firsties", as he, along with Nicky, tried to get their sister Dawn a new best friend after Mae left her, which was very sweet of him. Later, he was happy when his sister and Mae became friends again, and he skydives holding hands with his siblings and Mae while saying "I love you guys!". Therefore, this was a really great ending to his story.
- He was flanderized in seasons 3-4.
- Even before he was flanderized, he can be unlikable sometimes.
- His sibling rivalry with Nicky, Dicky & Dawn can be a bit mean-spirited at times.
- He can be painfully unfunny at times.