Madara Uchiha (in Japanese: うちはマダラ, Uchiha Madara) is the main antagonist of the Naruto anime/manga franchise. He was the co-founder of the Hidden Leaf Village (Konohagakure) and leader of the Uchiha clan, and its first rouge ninja. He was thought to have died , but survived and planned to rule the ninja world as a god. After his actual death, Obito took his name and acted as his surrogate, carrying out his plans in his absence.
Why He Is The Head of the Uchiha Clan
- He has one of the most badass designs in all of anime. His long hair, shiny red armor and giant fan sword make him both awesome and terrifying at the same time.
- He is one of the most well-written characters in the Naruto series, and he is still a fan-favorite character even to this day.
- His backstory was extremely tragic, as he was born during a dark time, however he became fast friends with a young Hashirama Senju, and they both imagined a world where there was no fighting, even though the Uchiha and Senju were rivals, speaking of which....
- He, alongside his best friend Hashirama, formed a truce between the Uchiha and Senju, and together, they founded the Hidden Leaf Village, which was very similar to what they imagined during their childhood.
- While he didn't appear much, his sudden reappearance during the beginning of the war shocked many fans and viewers of the show, as it was thought that Obito was Madara behind his mask.
- He, alongside Itachi, was one of the few people to break through Kabuto's control.
- His voice actors do an excellent job at voicing him.
- Spawned many hilarious memes, such as the "Madara Uchiha copypasta" (see the comments below for the full copypasta) and "Weakness disgusts me".
- During an interview, Masashi Kishimoto said that Madara was so overpowered that even he couldn't find a way to defeat him (until BQ #2).
- He has some of the coolest techniques in the series like his Perfect Susanoo, which he claims that it could wipe out half the earth.
- He's the one responsible for getting Rin killed and turning Obito into a nihilistic terrorist.
- His demise from Black Zetsu stabbing him was not only disrespectful and infuriating, but easily one of the most pathetic ends to a built up antagonist.
- His backstory and design can scare some younger people.
- Even though many stated that Naruto had never killed anyone in the entire series, he and Sasuke removed the Ten Tails from Madara, so meaning the blood is still in their hands.
- Madara's birthday is on December 24.
- Pages using Tabber parser tag
- Japanese characters
- Anime characters
- Shonen Jump characters
- Badass characters
- Characters with dark powers
- Manga characters
- TV characters
- Complex characters
- Naruto characters
- Martial artists
- Unintentionally sympathetic
- Characters with fire powers
- Characters with thunder powers
- Characters with explosion powers
- 2000s characters
- 2010s characters
- 2020s characters
- Strong characters