Lola Loud (seasons 2-present)
Lola Loud is one of the main characters of The Loud House. She is the third youngest child in the family which is Lana Loud's twin sister and occasionally acts as an antagonist/anti-villainess. While she is depicted as a bratty, vain and conceited little girl but she still has a sweet and innocent side. She is voiced by Grey DeLisle (credited as Grey Griffin).
Why She's Bratty But In A Good Way Now
- As mentioned above in the description, despite that she can be still bratty, selfish and has self-centered and strident nature, she still loves, cares for and is compassionate with her family members.
- She is now always grateful for her siblings' kindness (especially of Lincoln) towards her and appreciates their company.
- She has shown herself to be capable of humility and selflessness when compelled to let go of her own needs.
- Even though she is determined to get her way most of the time, she often shows remorse or guilt if she hurts the feelings of one of her family members.
- Whenever, one of her siblings is in trouble, she shows remorse, sympathy and concern and often cooperates with her siblings to cheer them up. For example in "Undie Pressure", she bought the victory underwear for Lincoln when he was miserably reading in clothes after losing the competition.
- In "No Place Like Homeschool", she helped all her siblings to pass their test, thus sacrificing her own test and unfortunately failing it.
- Her character design is still so adorable and pretty.
- She still has a great relationship with her twin sister Lana Loud despite the fact they are polar opposite of each other.
- She has started to act more mature and acts less bratty and her mean spirited behavior is toned down nowadays.
- In "Gown and Out", after losing in a pageant, she realizes that as she gets older, the competition will get harder, but that shouldn't stop her from doing what she loves; it also shows that she's a determiner.
- Still nicely done voice acting.
- She sometimes can be evil, mean spirited, or act like a very selfish jerk and spoiled brat.
- She at times can be at her worst after season 1 in some of the episodes such as "A Star is Scorned" and "Strife of the Party"; although, unlike Lynn Jr., Lola at least most of the time learns from her actions. Also, sometimes she actually gets karma for her actions.
- She sometimes can be a villain in an rather annoying way.
- Due to her bratty behavior, she has played a villainous role in some episodes.
- She was unlikable in season 1.
- Although she was okay in the later half of season 1. Even in one the earlier episodes of season 1, she was likable. Specifically like "Undie Pressure" where she decides to buy undies for him, because it's unfair for him to be unable to indulge in his annoying habits while she and the others can indulge in theirs.
- Her voice in her live-action appearances, Ella Allan, was not very good, it sounded lower-pitched for someone as young as she is.
- Depending on your view, in a similar way to Lincoln, Clyde, Liam, Rusty, Zach, Stella, and to a lesser extent, Lynn, and Lisa, she has been getting too much episodes as of season 6. Lola episodes also in seasons 6 are:
- Although she started in season 2 to become a more kind and nicer to Lincoln, she usually mistreated him especially in season 1, and (depending on your view) in her flanderization in seasons 5 and 6.
- She even sometimes can be so mean and selfish to her twin sister Lana too.
- She however does somewhat got flanderized in season 5, the writers put her back on her narcissistic little devil brat what she was in season 1. For example in Dream a Lily Dream, when Lincoln was grabbed by tentacle, she selfishly does not help him. She threw Lincoln under bus, she treated him like canon fodder and did nothing to help him. People criticized that it should have been Lola, who tentacle should have grabbed, if the writers would use theirs heads and minds. This result as a terrible flanderization for Lola. In season 6 she was a bit improved however.
- As of season 5, she now attends 2nd grade, and she would later become 7 years old as of "Strife of the Party".
- Her voice is high pitched.
- She is still one of the most hated character in The Loud House, even during her character development.
- Some people have nicknamed her as The Narcissistic little devil brat.