"Don't let your kids watch this!" - Robbie Rotten
This article contains potentially sensitive content that may be discomforting or upsetting to certain users. Reader discretion is advised!
WARNING! This article is NSFL!
This article may contain content that is disturbing, including themes of rape, murder, abuse, drugging, crime, disaster, tragedy, etc.
Lobo is a DC Comics anti-hero/anti-villain who is a bounty hunter and a parody of Wolverine and Punisher from Marvel Comics. He was created by Keith Giffen and Alan Grant.
Why He Fragging Rocks
- The alien words he uses in his vocabulary such as "frag", "bastich" and "Feetal's Gizz" are unique.
- Brad Garrett did a great job voicing Lobo in the DCAU despite being sugarcoated.
- Lobo has a good array of weapons such as a chain and hook.
- Lobo's bike, called the SpazFrag 666, is memorable.
- He has a wicked sense of black comedy.
- His 2000 web cartoon shows the Main Man in his uncensored glory compared to non-comic book media.
- He is one of the most superpowered DC characters. He can regenerate himself whenever a part of him gets detached.
- Lobo has an interesting backstory where he destroyed his home planet as a science experiment.
- He crosses over nicely with Superman and the other DC characters.
- Unlike his enemies such as Sunny Jim, he is a man of his word.
- He cares about dolphins.
- He is immortal and cannot live at both Heaven and Hell since he was banned from both places.
- He was sugarcoated in several family-friendly media based on DC Comics.
- Lobo can be unlikable in some instances.
- Lobo's New 52 self is unlike his usual self. For example, the New 52 version looks more rugged and is less muscular.
- Stan Lee said that Lobo is his favorite DC character.